Simple and stylish, at the Best Covers and Cases site we have some great leather Kindle covers available. Often it is better to stay away from the gadget makers own brand covers and cases. The reason? Well in our experience they are often not the most exciting or even the most practical products for the money. We used to think that about the amazon own make leather Kindle Covers. However things have definitely changed….
At the moment around $35 can buy you a very good or a very bad cover for your Kindle. The Amazon own model has everything to make a good one, plus a range of funky colors to get your reader looking fabulous whatever your personal style.
- Yep, you get the patent pending hinge system so the reader itself hooks directly into the central spine of the case. Shake it around and it simply cannot fall out.
- Yep, you get bonkers brightly colored real leather to add a little fun to your wireless reader.
- Yep, you get a large color coded strap to keep the Kindle cover closed when its in your purse. No more chance of anything sliding between the display and the cover again – great for girls with too much stuff in their bags like me!
- Yep, you get a real suede interior – what could be better, softer or simply nicer for keeping your reader scratch free?
- Yes of course you can access all the controls of your reader when inside its cover. More importantly though the front cover will fold completely back for simple one-handed comfortable reading.
This is a simple, no-nonsense Kindle cover, but for all that is definitely one of the best leather Kindle Cases we have found. There is no integral stand so its super lightweight, and did we mention the great funky Kindle cover colors? So for once we’ve gone against the grain and concede that the makers own model of Kindle accessory is certainly one of the best around for the money.